[Storefront] [Archives] [Donations] »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fighting for my family


I am just so thankful to be a dad right now. To know that my son/daughter is growing (and even moved this week!) is so exciting. Christine is feeling very well and I am too. I know you were concerned about dad. It's the first thing you think of: "How's Kurt doing? Is he feeling well? Is he coping with the changes okay?" I'm kidding. Christine's health and well-being is my number one priority. And she did feel the baby move. It was of course, and definitely not as cool as this-->>,
but at this point that's really exciting.

I am fighting for Christine and the baby in prayer. I am praying against anything that might cause Christine worry or anxiety. And I am fighting for them one washed dish at a time, figuratively speaking. I'm going to paint this weekend, and hopefully I'll get most of it done. Cream is a hard color to pick!

0 comments: