[Storefront] [Archives] [Donations] »

Monday, October 19, 2009

One and a half rooms down


First of all, I am SO thrilled to be a dad. I am very anxious to see my baby on the ultrasound screen Thursday. I can't wait to see Christine's response too. We've already planned a dinner date to celebrate.

I found the color! At least I hope so. Soft cream is on the wall and I'm waiting for Christine to get home to tell me it's perfect, because it is. And the baby room is half done... The upper half. It is navajo white on the top half (inspired by Cornerstone) and will be dancing green on the lower half. It is a nice baby green and very neutral. It will be divided by a creative looping and twisting ribbon design in a third color, such as a darker green. The ribbon was an idea Christine pulled from a Pottery Barn catalog. I think it will look great.

Well, Christine is about to get home from her long weekend away with her mom's side of the family, which means I am going to go unload all of the sweet baby shower gifts! I'll post pictures soon.

0 comments: