I just read a great book today (audio book from audible.com) called Who Moved My Cheese? Only 1.5hrs to read, it's about 2 mice Sniff and Scurry and 2 little people the size of mice Hem and Haw in a maze. It really focuses on how we adapt, react, prepare and approach CHANGE.
Well, I am gripping tightly onto Hem's idea (going with what I know to be comfortable), while desperately trying to find a way to seek out change so that I can be home more with Christine and _____, not telling yet!!
So I'd rather be a Haw, where I learn to prepare for change and accept it and think about it and move towards it by painting a better picture in my mind than the fear that so easily overcomes me. Plenty of fear going into having a baby, but more reward if I can be prepared and think in a new way. IT'S MAZE TIME!!!
Also here's the audio version I listened to:
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Are you a Sniff, a Scurry, a Hem, or a Haw?
Posted by Kurt at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment