Christine and I watched a great baby movie last night- Father of the Bride 2. It's amazing the amount of stress Steve Banks carries on his shoulders! Seeing the process of having a baby made me nervous and excited! I'm not too far from that with the stress of determining how these next few years are going to go by without more debt and yet still staying in school. I don't think too many people go through seminary starting their family and staying clear of debt and with low income jobs. All three seem hard to master.
-So, best case scenario, I find a great role at Cornerstone where I can make the same income as I currently do working 60 hours between 2 jobs. Then I have more time with Christine and more energy to focus on my coursework.
-Worst case scenario, we lose all of our jobs and have to move to the mountains and live off berries and squirrel.
-"Somewhere in the middle" scenario, we struggle through with very little time to spare or very little money spare. Alternatively I can put school on hold and work for another employer other than Cornerstone.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Father of the Bride 2
Posted by Kurt at 6:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment