I am just REALLY looking forward to an ultrasound. I just want to know that there is indeed something there, something inside that is growing and developing. I'm so worried that the worst of our fears will happen and that we will lose the baby so soon after his/her life began. It would be devastating and I can't even imagine how Christine will feel as it's been a very real part of her these last 5 weeks.
The fear is there partly because I believe into the lie that I might not be capable to be a dad or support a family. THAT IS A LIE. But still a fear. I hope that everything is okay and I can only trust in God because it is out of my hands completely.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Looking Forward
Posted by Kurt at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment