(Ladies in picture may appear less beautiful than the ladies spa-ing today)
Not me. Christine! Christine got pampered today by her Aunt Debbie who graciously practiced her Spa "home party" so she can present the information on Monday for 14 ladies. So part of practicing was testing out products to help teh lips, hands, feet, face, and even eye wrinkles! I was invited too, but decided I'd rather troubleshoot internet router issues for Aunt Cindy. So this afternoon Christine's mom, sister, and two aunts relaxed, they were massaged with one of those spider looking copper head massagers, and they learned how they can make fat stacks of cash helping other women look as beautiful as they are!
Christine is still eating for two and working for two. She's been very busy helping with Women at Risk, both at the Botique and at the packing center. She comes home extremely tired, but even if she finds the dishes aren't done, they are when she goes to bed. I've enjoyed doing dishes as a visible, active way to show her I love her. It is very rewarding when I see how tired she is and how much she appreciates just the dishes.
And our little "grapefruit" seems to be doing well! If only we could see an ultrasound...
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Getting Pampered!
Posted by Kurt at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment