[Storefront] [Archives] [Donations] »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Telling family!

WOW.
I am very nervous in the best of ways. I'm about to tell my family we are pregnant! We got to tell Christine's family last weekend and it was so exciting! The best part is that we knew they would be excited and the look on their faces was pure joy. It is an honor to (in the near future) bring a grandchild into the world for your parents.

Pr. 17:6
Grandchildren are the crown of old men, And the glory of sons is their fathers.

I am so exited for my mom who can't wait to be a grandma. It might even be possible that she's a bit jealous in the best of ways of her sister who is about to be a grandma. But more than anything telling my family just makes me proud to be a part of my family and making our family grow.

0 comments: